HDR hardman resources limited

re: mack67 The strange thing about hardman is that just about...

1. 22,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: mack67 The strange thing about hardman is that just about all of the nposters will be right.

I read the same sort of posts when HDR was 1.10 and fell to mid 40's.

Who was right? simple amswer is that all were correct to some degree.

Do you trade or invest? HDR as an investment has proven to be a huge success so far. I guess however success is judged when you sell.

I was one of the first in Hardman when it was 7.6c (oh yes..i remember my entry price very well because of the huge profits at selling at an average of 20c) aint hindsight grand (lost all the profit in another punt..remember ISY?).

I bought back in at 86c before the Woodside buy in...happy days I thought. $2.00 here we come!!! sold at 83c on the way down. DOH!

The moral of the story if there is one, is stay true to your belief but stop losses can save you plenty.

To love a stock as many do with HDR is deadly beacuse you can't sell...even if it hit $20 you would want $25 etc.

I actaully believe that Hardman will be back over $2.00 sooner rather than later but how to trade it...that is another story.

Personally..I find no reason to wish anything but success for sailor girl, Towie etc and other long term holders and I am stuffed if I know why people would wish anything otherwise.

cheers

debono

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.