FAR 1.09% 45.5¢ far limited

The journey

1. 6,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    We are all at different stages of the FAR journey.

The dreamers, the realists, the doubters, the conspiracy nuts and the outers.

I am coming up to year 3.
    In year one I was a dreamer. I read all the long winded posts, the IP's and enthusiastically joined in the $1 party, the excitement and buzz.
    The forum was an exciting place. It had the feel of a ponzi scheme which if I am being honest, worried me. But I didn't care.
    Greed over rides everything in the share market. The story was very compelling. Investors are adults.

By year two I had become a realist as the SP never got close to matching the rhetoric or hype. (Management finally lost me with the cheap options).
    Not only did the SP not match the rhetoric but it actually went backwards at an alarming rate.
    Way too many people were preaching patience, which to me is always a very, very bad sign.
    Hands up how many people who preach patience are actually underwater on this "investment"?
    Be honest, its cathartic.

Here I am in year 3.
    I am now a doubter. I am not Robinson Crusoe in this regard. Many of the formerly very bullish posters are now shifting from the realist camp to the doubting camp.

I hate reading 'ITS ONLY MONEY', its not only money, its very real.
    Some folks have an overly romanticised view of the markets.
    There is nothing romantic about losing money.
    If you think that way you obviously haven't lost a lot of money and are happy to be a bag holder.
    The market needs sheep.
    The best sheep are the true believer sheep. The rusted on sheep.
    They actually do managements job and sell the company for them while they are being shorn.

One thing that I notice now is that so many posts that are actually bad news posts get a thumbs up?
    Are all those people giving the thumbs up shorting the stock or something?

"The SP looks like it will fall further for longer" Yeah!!! Thumbs up for that!!

Last night we get Citi giving us their putrid views with an 'outperform' rating and a price target of 12c
    12c??????
    Outperform???

WTF???

The talk of 10 baggers is now talk of 12c.
    The risk/reward now makes Telstra look like a great investment.
    I am hoping for anything north of 10c so that I can get the hell out of this stock with something to show for my investment.
    To me this story is simply not very compelling anymore.
    Extremely risky with very little upside.

COP sold out for peanuts. (big clue there!)
    They may be morons but they may well be very smart.
    We are now betting on them being morons.
    Money talks, bullsh*t walks.

Now Malcy intimates that CNE are reluctant to stay the course.

That doesn't inspire much confidence when the two biggest JV partners want out.
    We are now effectively betting that management are going to pull a bloody big rabbit out of the hat in August.
    The SP doesn't suggest it to me.
    This is like your local house builder going into JV with Lend Lease & Mirvac to build a 50 story skyscraper with Lend Lease & Mirvac pulling out at the last minute.
    I know a lot of holders prefer rose coloured views but this is getting harder and harder to spin.
    The current posters who are most bullish are some of the worst traders and investors I have seen on HC.
    They pop up in the worst of the worst stocks.
    SDL & 88E should give you a clue.
    They believe in wild conspiracy theories.
    They can't accept they are wrong again.
    They don't like posters who don't drink the Kool Aid.
    They think putting someone on ignore will fix things.

I said for the longest time the only way to get a result is a T/O bid.
    People hated that idea yet here we are praying for one.
    The idea you would stay in a stock like this for another 5 years is madness.
    And finally for all the excitement and crazy speculation, here we sit at 7.6c
    7.6c!!!!!

You can't spin that.
    The haters can put me on ignore or take a swing at me but I wont be silenced.
    The onus is on management.
    They have to create wealth for the shareholders.
    They can't just sit there on massive salaries for the next 5 years while the SP goes absolutely nowhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $160.1K 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86870 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 121519 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.