FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Decent post Tony, and a interesting thread starter. Missed the...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Decent post Tony, and a interesting thread starter. Missed the moderated efforts, so full picture not in view. With your wayward and unbalanced descriptions in most posts, I wonder wether you write with a grin or a grimace on your face. The satire you bring forward has me chuckling at the comical side, but I sense aggression is more likely your tone.

Irregardless, two options exist. Should I stay, or should I go. Only the persons responsible for their own financial plight can make this decision. HC has never, and will never give someone a major heads up from the horses mouth to spell that judgment out.

I have been on board for quite some time, prepared to ride it out, because only now have the games just begun. I am the gambling type. I have won, and I have lost. It would almost be cruel to myself, not to entertain this most critical out come in this companies history.

And it is just around the corner, all will be spelt out. Truth or BS. 5c- 15c , judgement day is near. Are we kicking goals, or running for cover, or has little changed. Bar an Aussie not American partner seeing massive potential within the foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.