the julia pulls rabbit out of hat scandal, page-4

1. 17,117 Posts.
    ho hum...just another day...another labor scandal...

I doubt the bogans and ferals actually read news...just watch tellie and see their bogan queen pretending, acting out her polling for suckers fantasies.....
    I bet she will not have a meeting with ordinary australians again....not after the gruelling she received last night...
    huh, did her minders think that crowd would be suckers, they are from sydneys west for gods sake.....
    and they betrayed her.....
    minders will be coming up with another fantasy today, to get the voters thoughts away from that disaster....
    what might it be...another 100 billion in cash handouts to get them on side....

no, she will stay with her press meetings, at least they are friendly...dont ask any real questions....whilst they fawn over her...grovel...and she acts like an old fashioned teacher, talking down to them, asking them to raise their hands...blah blah blah
    I love it,( although sick to death of seeing the saturation of labor on the abc 24.....) it seems the more they say...the faster they are turning off, the real people
    hehehehe

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.