WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

If you don't think that those three statements are factual, I am...

1. HK1
    590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    If you don't think that those three statements are factual, I am not going to convince you otherwise - I did use the words may, seem and can, so maybe you are jumping to your own conclusions/opinions. The Parafix "targeted commercial launch" (their words) would suggest it's not going to be a worldwide or large-scale launch, so it may just be one country or part of a country. The LGP collaboration is "to explore the adaption of OBJ's transdermal technology..." so they haven't even started research (or actually agreed to the exact terms of the collaboration, see the further information ASX announcement), so saying that revenue would seem long way off is more than fair and even given a long time frame it may never happen (and I pointed out the other non-starters of OBJ technology). P&G absolutely can just drop OBJ tomorrow as there is nothing in the contract that has been announced regarding any sort of guaranteed volumes or use of OBJ technology.

I try to reference things where I can so people can read for themselves and am not trying to misrepresent the facts. If anyone wants to read more, I would suggest reading the actual ASX announcements that OBJ made on each of these. If you have a different opinion after reading, then that is up to you I guess. It is also worth having a look through some old HC posts to see what was said previously and how things turned out. Here is one from 3 years ago using the word "potential", at 9.3c. How things have changed. But it isn't really fair to pick out one or two posts, as there are plenty of interesting old posts in hindsight (and I am not just talking about OBJ, but share forums in general).

"in regards to your new post, parafix is not a partner, but our chosen manufacturer. are you saying they won't be able to supply the demand that knee guard could potentially generate?"
    In the March 2017 Announcement, they used the term Multinational Partner.
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170329/pdf/43h3s3tg6bz798.pdf
    Also, see the ASX Announcement by OBJ: Appointment of Parafix as Manufacturing Partner.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-appointment-of-parafix-as-manufacturing-partner.4792588/
    That is why I used the term partner. Maybe I should have said manufacturing partner.
    I wasn't implying they couldn't supply the product and not sure how you managed to get this from my post when I didn't mention volumes or their manufacturing capacity. Is production capacity even an issue? Judging by your old post here, you don't think that the volume will be particularly overwhelming, unless you have had a change of opinion since. But I was merely pointing out that OBJ had previously announced an agreement with a billion dollar multinational manufacturer in 2017 which was tooling up, but now they are dealing with a significantly smaller (not even 1% of the size of the previous multinational) UK-based company. Something happened, but we were never told.

You used the word potential twice, once each when mentioning Parafix and LGP. We all know that they both have potential (and so does the new beauty technology division), but I do think that the actual commercial reality needs to be considered (and we all know the old joke about the difference between potential and reality). Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.