WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The July 4C, page-140

1. 4,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11885
    good post hk1, though a negative slant to most assumptions ( which is expected of somebody not holding and not expecting to buy in the future). for discussion sake, just a few differing opinions.

everybody knows we need finance in the near term. maybe a cr is around the corner and directors are waiting for that to buy shares, maybe Paul, Steve, Cameron  have  other options, as Paul did with foreo with a kickstarter campaign. maybe we will be receiving more revenue from p&g. we have to wait and see.

about parfait being a small manufacturer see art's  post

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an....4792588/page-2?post_id=38876065#.XU9jxS1L2i4

as well "Add to that it is proposed a "targeted commercial launch", so it may just be in just one country or even part of a country."

the above is definitely an big assumption, I could counter and say it will be a worldwide release, we wait and see with a proposed release date Q2 2020

about little green pharma, "But revenue would seem a long way off, if ever." agree revenue is along way off but we have a partnership in a very dynamic area with a good company. "if ever", not a bit dramatic there ?

about P&g "If something isn't fitting in to their marketing, they can just drop OBJ technology and move on."  2 growth brands of P&G are olay and sk11, we are only a small part but I can't see them dropping us but it is a small possibility. with revenue, 500k was a good result seeing that we have limited release of sk11 genoptics integrated package and Olay's 3 new wands and the old reliable magnamask. release of sk11 new products including our integrated packaging and the olay naviface smart wand shown at ces2019 could easily take us into the cash positive area. plus we are waiting for the mythical P&G backpay.

what about our beauty technology division - head up by Paul. sure we need finance but what a strong candidate to lead our new division. wonder why he accepted a position in our small 25m valued company? a great job by management securing his services in my opinion and look forward to see his plans for an OBJ released product in the middle of next year.

I agree, it's obvious OBJ is a speculative investment but we differ in the fact that I think we have a strong future which I except the be shown in the next 12 months.  as I said at the start, good post but I hold differing opinions and none of us can see what will happen in the the future. just because things have not happened in the past doesn't mean that they won't in the future. good luck with your trading as well.
    Last edited by captainblood: 11/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.