Hi guys Hoping someone maybe able to locate the book on "The...

1. 15,288 Posts.
    Hi guys

Hoping someone maybe able to locate the book on "The Jupiter effect"

In google scholar I note it is referenced a bit.  However i cannot locate the actual paper.

Hoping someone can assist.

Reason being the correlation of earthly phenomenons and the Jupiter tidal effect is pretty amazing.

I can further improve the correlation using other planets.  But this is just for Jupiter

Equatorial Zonal winds at 1000Mb and 300Mb compared to the Jupiter tidal effect with a 12Month smoothing average

Here is a basic jupiter aspect correlation to our climate.  I have further improved this using other planets!
    I am seeking the original paper.  i know it was once out there.  Just no luck at the moment finding it.

So below is just using Jupiter.  Went anti phase around 1977 and back in phase around 1999.  mmm Go figure!

190120.PNG

I have further improved on this correlation greatly by introducing 2 other planets and applying a set up that was alluded to in a paper that is only available every second page and then chunks of it missing!

Anyway i am happy to walk through this later with the Climate nazi's.  Hopefully they may see the errors of their ways.  I am hopeful that by accessing the Jupiter paper it could further enlighten my knowledge on the Solar  / terrestrial correlation that I am finding.

190120.2.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.