JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

the jurassic phenomena, page-9

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Kastin,

Ameliustag has found an old preso from 2012. This is a map of the Hermes, Hercules and Apollo targets that were mapped below the existing targets which are to be drilled this year. These are thought to be even bigger targets and have a porosity of 25% (I think, from memory) which is really good. These targets will most definitely be drilled if TAO-1 hits oil as the sheer size makes them worth it, even if their CoS is low (no CoS was given so no idea here).

I'm more focused on the current targets for now, as not only does it mean the SP will go nuts, but it also means they'll be looking into these deeper targets and you'll see people smacking their foreheads for overlooking them. TPT has only announced 867mmbls of total oil targets on the block but they've not included Hermes, Hercules, Appolo, Zeus and Little Zeus. I just hope they strike black gold the first time so they don't need to waste the cash they have on paying for another drill (which would be zero or hero without the T/O as there'd be nothing else to hold the SP up)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.