KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

the kab forum goal, page-101

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "It is shame, two three days worth of collective downramping effort and manipulative twisting has failed to get the price down to 0.5c as was desired by the group."

Now isnt that a big joke. where does the 0.5c come from as a group??...no such thing.

I personally do not like to see anyone loose money, other than rampers of course, because they deserve karma.

I personally have no desire to be involved with this management, just have a troll through the CCC thread re the interconnections that exist with the OKAP group, and how they go about their business.

The only GROUP is OKAP. There are some individuals here who know how businesses like OKAP work, but as for a group, what connection do we have other than a dislike of management and OKAP fleecing. You want to show how we are a group, then produce facts. As individuals, us de-rampers have come to this stock threads at different times, and do not team tag like santoo and RB. I personally started posting well over a year ago on this, and others have joined in much later.

Poor twisting santoo, and all without any proof of your as usual wild claims.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.