CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

RobS12 OK, OK I am one eyed CTP . Believe it or not I only have...

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    RobS12 OK, OK I am one eyed CTP . Believe it or not I only have CTP shares now -sold all others. So
    (1) my predicted potential is obviously very bias.

(2) being somewhat fanatical in the study of geology, geological history, probabilities based on past histories of discoveries in Australia (eg Bass Strait, Moomba, mega discoveries of gas, coal in Queensland, Western Australia oil fields) then what are the extremely good chances of finding something in the relatively typically similar formations and similar ages of the relatively untouched dead centre of Australia. EXCELLENT potential of course.

(3) since because its really the first hole in the centre and the probability of stiking is about 1 in 5 (using today's prediction oil industry knowhow base)then potential is now POOR.

(4)so it all comes down to the obvious conclusions. That are
    CTP has the land -millions of acres, its done its homework on the land, geological structure indicators are positive and favourable. History of the rock stratas are typical of oil , gas , coal formations.
    So taking all things into account my final estimated probibility of strike oil etc based on all these factors is 78.21 % surity of striking. Sounds good enough for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.