BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

the key to the story remains the same

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    No need to speculate along the lines of, "since BLR is making an acquisition they must know that Ablation works." Mike Haynes thinks it works. Alex Molyneux thinks it works. I think it works, so it's logical to make acquisitions in a buyer's market.

I can assure you that Alex & Mike have carefully thought through whatever it is they are about to announce. I don't think it's an acquisition of Ablation. The Ablation shareholders know the technology works also. They would be foolish to sell it now.

Alex and Mike are not in this for 2c or 3c per share, and they fully recognize that it will take more time before BLR gets proper credit for Ablation plus 90 million pounds of resource. I thought that by now the uranium spot price would have turned and that interest in uranium equities would be a lot higher. Looks like we are still a few months away.

Alex and Mike, believe that they are on to something really big in Ablation. It's clear that it would be easier and cheaper to buy uranium assets before the world is certain that Ablation works. A low uranium spot price doesn't hurt either.

The two biggest risks for BLR are technology risk and funding. No matter what I or anyone else says, those are the biggest risks. I for one believe that both of those risks are under control.

If funding is required to make this acquisition, then I think that the funding will be in place. Hopefully, the funding part of the deal is announced at the same time as the acquisition itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.