GTE 3.03% 3.2¢ great western exploration limited.

the keys words in update on spasskaya

1. 9,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    'informed by TKS that an internal protocol had to be completed by TKS prior to the JV agreement being confirmed ' - what is this protocol, why have we only become aware of it now ...?

'GTE has received assurances from TKS about its position and the sub-soil
    license' - ok but i have also received assurances on many things that haven't worked out as one hoped or expected. This isn't a confidence reassuring statement for me.

'nature of the protocol has created uncertainty' Hmmm, it sure has and this language is quite different to what was used by JL in a conversation I had with him early November 2012, there was never a mention of uncertainty, it was 'Neither good or bad news'. So again, what is this protocol and why has it created this uncertainty ?

'The Company remains confident that this issue will be satisfactorily resolved' - this is an important statement IMO, light at the end of the tunnel type of statement, if they were not confident they would not state they were confident and this sentence would be left out or replaced with something else. It would have been nice to read 'very confident'.

I remain hopeful and confident (6/10) with a mild degree of trepidation (2.5/10). Having said that I am yet to invest in a stock where sovereign risk problems rise and they go my way, hoping this is the first as I am well over due !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $11.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $17.91K 567.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81571 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 449312 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.