FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

The kids, they grow up so quickly, page-126

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Guys,
    Been enjoying the constructive exchange of conflicting views. Allows a layman like myself to step back and have a good think about everything being said. Constructive criticism is good. Outright negative comment by some to only pi$$ of contributors are the typical low intellect beings who haven't got much going for them in life. If that is what's giving them their "fix".. well, just go ahead but in most instances it would only be self indulgence with nobody giving a hoot about their posts and they just further manifest the non-existence of their credibility. Otherwise for the "usual suspects".. it's been good discussion.

PJ , I must say, your latest observation is very interesting and I'll have a closer look because you might be right. Immediately before you post I looked at the schematics and it appears that the latest version of the "fan" green section seems to have been differently interpreted by RISC.. What used to be considered the "source kitchen" (pink area)... has now made space for an additional "oil trap" From pink to green.. Could be, because that haven't found the OWC, that the "top-end of the source kitchen is now being interpreted as another oil trap.. Thoughts on this??

Thanks to Whisky and his ongoing observation have vessel movement.. They did say that they hope to start flow test by end of week (last Friday) and it seems they are still on schedule. Wishing all the crew on ORA best wishes and good luck with their ongoing efforst... we have been very fortunate thusfar that these operators have been so "on the ball".

Cheers and GLA for the week ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.