FAR 1.01% 49.0¢ far limited

The kids, they grow up so quickly, page-58

1. 13,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4596
    Interesting evenings discussions although I have no idea why there is so much fuss over FAN, seems to be a pissing contest going on ...

Once again HC indulges in conspiracy regarding witheld information on FAN (beer) or anything else for that matter... , data on FAN will come out just like it has with SNE , that is when it's ready and confirmed.
    If the JV can establish a meaningfull Contingent resource number on FAN with the data it has it will get released, when i have no idea and care less, there is nothing secret about contingent resouce numbers. In fact CNE have been very upfront about FAN in the CMD and Half year transcripts.

The very fact nothing has been released tells you more about how uncertain they are on the Geology and also the shift in focus to SNE...

We have just seen a good example of reporting on resources with FAR's recent update on SNE, they had done the assessment last year but it was only released on confirmation from SNE 2 and 3, as it should be, CNE /JV has flagged, will likely update their full assessment at the end of the first three wells, again when it is confirmed by drilling data, there is no great mystery here,it's more or less normal practice for oilers I've been involved with

There can be no meaningfull data on FAN untill appraisal , there is far to much unknown and given the complexities and the oil price it's unlikely to be appraised this year anyway IMO.

FAN is tomorrows fantasy, the only game in town at the moment is SNE , it's look a likes and Bellatrix, we at least
    have appraisal wells on SNE so the data is real..not could be. The very fact FAN contains the kitchen where all the
    upper shelf culinary delights comes from is good news in itself and we have FAR's own Chef Gordon Ramsey watching over proceedings..

Hate to see this thread turn into a dummy spitting event leading to a stage exit, as has happened before..
    The Elephant we do have by the tail will keep us occupied for some time...

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $157.6K 321.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2892 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 4701 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.