FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

The kids, they grow up so quickly, page-59

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Whisky,

Firstly, no dummy spits here related to or around this thread.
    I understand FAN is tomorrow's game, however if predictions around FAR getting bought out early are anywhere closer to reality, I think you will find all assets could easily become more important sooner rather than later.

The rest of your post aside. What do you make of the visual quadrupling of the green oil areas in the FAN's per the diagram below?

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 11.14.30 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 11.14.14 AM.png

CNE state in the CMD;

"Forward programme for FAN-1. This has already been mentioned, we’ve started on seismic reprocessing and modelling of the reservoir here, and we hope this will determine reservoir characterisation. We’re also doing a number of studies on rock physics and on rock fluid, samples as well as integrating all the logged data. As described, we believe that all the above will help with our predictive models. Employing state of the art seismic techniques to resolve lithology and better resolve porosity will be possible in this area. We hope that these 12 results will allow us to make a better estimate of the accumulation."

This points towards there being a lot more info amongst the JV pertaining to the FAN's.
    They have had plenty of time to run these predictive models and we have seen NO updates from the initial drill for the FAN's.

I will conclude, FAR is running RISC analysis across the FAN, as well as SNE fields. We have already seen an uplift in the SNE section. I believe we will see more hints around the FAN's before long.

IMHO, I think FAR will see offers for Senegal pre May/June - therein tomorrow's assets may become today's income.

The rest of your/my post aside. What do you make of the visual quadrupling of the green oil areas in the diagram below?
    Why do you think FAR are going the RISC route?

(I was going to email you my opinion and findings around all of this, as I can't post it publicly as it is my unfounded opinion which I cannot back and I will be shot down for it, happy to exchange offline but not posting in a public forum.)
    Last edited by aquamale28: 14/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.