FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

I just took that personality test and came out as ISFJ-A...

1. 5,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1111
    I just took that personality test and came out as ISFJ-A (Defender) which came a little bit of a surprise. I would say it was a closer match in my younger years but focusing on my analytical side has changed it a little. Still, I Can see a lot of the traits in me.

ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
    Brian Tracy
    The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

Taking the test was an interesting exercise from that 16personalities web site.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.