VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

vpg held steady today. compare with mdt which surged 26% to 5.3...

1. 274 Posts.

vpg held steady today. compare with mdt which surged 26% to 5.3 cents.

even the bigger dog cer was up 7% to 3.2c. looks like cer will overtake vpg soon.

seriously i want to hold an extraordinary general meeting to propose a resolution to vote mccabe off the vpg board.

i just need 5% of valad shareholders to support me.

mccabe is nothing but trouble imo. his sole purpose on the board of valad is to buy his company back at a fraction of the price he sold it for. the classic packer-channel 9 play.

there is an extremely serious conflict of interest to having him on our board. his presence is holding back the valad share price. we would be well above 10c now if it wasn't for this debt-4-equity bulls hit that was orchestrated to drive the valad sp down. remember she fell 50% on the day it was announced and hasn't recovered since.

if we don't want another repeat of the allco - rubicon fiasco, i strongly recommend valad shareholders stand up and fight against mccabe and the corrupt vpg management team. we were able to smash down the remuneration package last year, and with the same conviction we can get mccabe off our board. and in his place put qualified independent directors that will ADD VALUE, rather than drive the sp into the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.