GWR 4.60% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

the knights of the broken table, page-10

1. 993 Posts.
    Gloomy

In baseball you need three strikes before your out but then you know what - the next batter comes in - he gets three strikes and he is out and so on - but you know what -there are 27 strikes minimum to win a baseball game - now one safe hit will commence the PAY LOAD so the game extends - see my disciples and I are great batters and better pitchers - we are a a well OILED machine - the game can go on for as long as we like because we have plenty of ENERGY and plenty of golden funds to pay for the Energy - if we play in the sun we're the team with our own stuff on the NOSE - If cash becomes a little short we will sell our holdings in GWR - whats that price you've been quoting - 4.50 but if they have a billion tonnes..................

Guess what ???

My disciples and I are sitting on a MOTZA !!!!!

Now I see for months you are struggling with the vocab - most peasants do - how about some King's english lessons - I have some lOOSE change in my pocket but there are plenty of LOSERS around who are interested in stealing the petty schrapnel - If I LOSE the small change I am a LOSER of small change but you would be a big LOSER because instead of stealing the small change you should have gone after the Rembrandt on my yacht - that still would not be all Doom and gloom however because I own GWR and FAS - see one needs to diversify !!! Get the drift !!!!

We're sitting on the yacht - where are you sitting - that's right Frankston !!! Even if we lost the entire game guess what - our yacht will always be bigger than yours and our profits from GWR and rights issues will continue to pay for the crew.

LOSER !!!!!

GOTCHYA !!!!!!

Another Chardy thanks Sir $$$$$$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.004(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $5.194K 61.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174590 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.