LNR 20.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

it is things like kokoda that provides us with an identity and...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    it is things like kokoda that provides us with an identity and sense of national pride.Australia has so little known history that we cling to anything which enables us to have a meaningful past.

Unfortunately our aboriginal brothers who dominate our history werent great at documenting our history so we rely on our anglo background to emphasise what we are made of.

the media are always going to emphasise the bleeding hearts line of thinking but on the other hand do we want an anglo dominated history book a lebanese one a greek or italian or maybe one dominated by allah and his prophets.

Personally I think the controversy over destroying historical landmarks is enough to immortalise the site.I certainly dont want FNT to go in there and put in a brick paved KOKOda track with signs and pickets and stay off the grass signs like we have at all our national parks.

But FNT should be able to dig up some gold and maybe be forced by legislation to restore the area to its former jungle like state.We have those rgulations for austrralian co's here so why not there.

gee its only a coupple of billion dollars worth of stuff it cant cause too much damage surely.

I think as long as PNG doesnt become a big mine site it should be OK they need strong regulators with severe penalties (and some local council planners from australia to help out hahaha)

lets preserve our history , preserve the forests and make some serious doh all at the same time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $41.43K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 60023377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3663784 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.