KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Afternoon folk, I would like to present my jigsaw pieces that...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Afternoon folk,
    I would like to present my jigsaw pieces that have increased in size dramatically in the past two weeks hence my strong bias for KPO in my portfolio.
    (Disclosure Finished an accumulation phase today).
    Jigsaw pieces and the associated verification of those pieces are what forms the basis of all my prior investments and the stronger level of these two you have the more likelihood of strong success. I can gladly say that my investment case for KPO is my strongest in history and this has all the hallmark features a speculative investor could ask for. For me now it is simply just awaiting formality of progress which I believe is very close I’ll talk about that below.
    This has SMN/AJX features to it in a big way where by the great tech is compromised by previous management that simply did not know or understand the associated market they attempted to enter. This is near 100% of the reason why your stock in KPO can be bought for so cheap right now, it’s called the discounted effect of false starts and this is about to change big time.
    Some serious technology commercialization ability and power plant development ability is what the Kalina technology has always needed, and the new directors are as experienced and to have as long a track record as investors could ask for.

Let’s go through some key pieces.

• Paris agreement went into effect Nov 4th About 85% of the planet have signed onto this agreement and our metrics as far as clean technology goes is number one hands down. Even without this agreement we have the economics to forge ahead. On my most recent call to the company it was stated that since this has been in effect the enquires from EPC partners is phenomenal and more than they could have dreamt off let alone keep up with.  Now the key for all the countries that have signed this is the successful readjustment of the energy mix without causing economic turmoil both from capex blowouts and costs per KW/H generation costs. This my friends is why the Kalina office is so incredibly busy right now because without Kalina (number one in capex and KWH generation costs) in the energy mix for industrialised country’s it will be very hard to remain economically competitive and keep up with your environmental obligations at the same time. Kalina cycle is taking pole positon in a massive shift in energy, its quite amazing and I feel so lucky to have found this opportunity on the cusp of greatness.  It’s a case of you either employ Kalina in your industry or commit economic suicide.

• George Soros and the owner swatch watches funded a pilot plant in California in the 90’s. They have now been diluted out of the register when Wassabi did a 1 for 860 share consolidation. This proves that large successful investors seen how big this could be but to be blunt at the time they did not have the management to carry forward with it and the green movement had no legs. Totally 360-degree flip now and you can thank these people for sacrificing their dollars to get where we are now and be the ones rewarded for their efforts. Under Wassabi (2013) Blackrock one of the world’s largest IB also came on the register which is very rare for them and again they were diluted out due to management that did not understand the energy supply chain. I believe they are again very interested in KPO.

• There is quite a number of articles with the chairmen of then Wassabi calling the company a multibillion dollar company which offcourse was bullish conjecture at the time and they failed to penetrate the market. This time management are very confident it will infact be a billion-dollar company quickly and there are very obvious differences this time round.

• The very recent Harrington options conversion was to boost the balance sheet as a requirement for contract negotiations and completions. Customers need assurances and this proves a flurry of corporate action is about to take place and validate us and raise the SP significantly.

• Hartley’s are up to their eyeballs in KPOOD and buying I believe as high as 8.5 cents which with conversion 13.5 cents. They obviously will want bags on that as well.

• The recent 5 cent options approved to management and directors is the final bullet being loaded into the gun where 1.5 years of setting up a company ready to pull the trigger is nigh. Yes, it is generous but you get what you pay for and I believe all those dissatisfied with this will soon find out why it’s a good idea to incentive your management very well.

• I am expecting some big ROW projects to get over the line this Quarter and I have talked in depth with management about the opportunity near term as per the first dot point this will snow ball. France appears to be the sooner one along with north America.
    • Jeffery Myers, I believe has stated that all previous bottlenecks for funding is now gone and rapid deployment can occur straight away. IMO the ownership of plants is actually going to be short/medium term not as long as stated in the presentation. PS the company is very under promise over deliver this will come out soon IMO.
    • I want to point some direction to the massive new opportunity in India with an oil giant this one is massive and near term again because of Paris agreement push. Watch this one like a hawk and near term aggressive push.
    • NOW FOR THE BIG ONE China is still on track for the first plant completion Q1 but I honestly don’t know why everyone is fixated on it as they don’t want it to be a blue print at all and all the other plants when awarded are going to be different in design more similar to the FUJI Japan plant. This as you know was the problem of old management and the amount of work that Sinopec has observed of the new team has made them very content and confident going forward and has infact made the strongest relationship possible. I understand that the team spent the first two weeks of Jan there and have had some very good progress with the other side of our business being state owned 51% of the Chinese Kalina section. The thing im most excited about is that I believe that the new plant schedule and contracts will be entered into prior to the completion of the first plant so that leaves ummmmm not much time.

I love when you find a treasure chest and there is no one around.

If this is not 40-50 cents by the end of April i will quit hot copper.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 15416360 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12612741 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.