KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

I think its simple @thunder54 , A change of sentiment (positive)...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    I think its simple @thunder54 ,

A change of sentiment (positive) due to some more info coming up for discussion last night has resulted in Hartley's being opportunistic  and selling on behalf of some of their clients (its their right). Today we have witnessed a big dent put in the overhead supply that everyone knew was there and makes it all so much easier on the SP when the news drops. They are very hesitant to sell below 10 and buying come in thick and fast.

Mix  this in with a few day traders and bang you have today's result which is far from bad in fact im very happy about it.

Like i have been saying for weeks this is exactly what people should be doing we have the hypothesis for the company near term and its a gift to not have to rush or push up the SP to get a very good fill due to the overhang. The very second the announcement drops good luck  you wont have a chance as thunder has said.

shout out to @rony18 , you have not changed one bit haha, in all the stocks we have been in you are pessimistic to the max  which is good normally because if i remember correctly your posting has a inverse relationship with FA and SP performance soon after.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11071074 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.