KPO 11.1% 1.0¢ kalina power limited

The KPO jigsaw puzzle, page-65

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Yeah exactly depends on the broker, I have a broker for my TSX investments and I just let him go at it he tells me what we are investing in but he makes all the decisions, that said if I call him and say I need my money he still has to sell.

Yesterday some money left the company, but some money came into the company aswell it happens we now have holders who are in at 10cents I assume they aren't here to make a loss so to me thats a positive.

On another share I own APC hartleys under wrote $6mill worth of options, what happened was unfortunately one of the hartleys high net worth clients they gave a fair amount of stock to decided to dump it back on the market immediately which drove the share price under the 8cent placement price to 7.5 cents.

According to management Hartleys were bitching about slow news to them, but management told them to go pound sand they were not interested in catering to hartleys clients needs to sell which was absolutely the right move, I hope KPO does the same.

It was frustrating to endure the wait, but a few weeks ago management told me that seller was finally done, since then it has moved from 7.5 cents to 12 cents in quick step, if someone from hartleys is cashing some profit, it's really not that important.

Once deals hit the table we will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $22.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.883K 909.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 504150 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 845393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.