KPO 33.3% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

The KPO jigsaw puzzle, page-94

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    With respect to Hartleys, I think that people are looking way too much into it. I (like everyone else here) am only speculating but as opposed to a case of throwing their toys out of the cot due to a lack of news flow I'd say it could potentially be prudent risk management. I.e. Clients who participated in the CR are up 100% and subsequently are reducing their exposure by selling part of their holdings and riding a free carry.

I work in the construction industry and brownfields developments of this calibre are notoriously complex, so I am not exactly surprised at the potential delays at this stage and would prefer that they finalise commissioning activities and have the plant running at a reasonable capacity prior to releasing a notice to market. This will be the catalyst for further deals as (and I am only speculating here) any interested parties would want recent proof of concept.

They claim they are fully funded to cash flow positive so I am not concerned in the slightest at this stage.

Just as one final note, I'd put a lot more weight into a director buying or selling shares than I would a brokerage firm and we all know the guys on the BOD have a fair bit of skin in the game via the shares and oppies they were awarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.4K 1.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7179771 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9107509 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.