ETM 6.25% 3.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Its up to you. Offering ones qualifications that one says they...

1. nro
    9,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3807
    Its up to you. Offering ones qualifications that one says they have. Doesnt identify anyone in any way. Theres thousands of others around the world who studied the same thing. I just asked. As you suggested you had them. But didnt specify what applied specifically over generally. Anyway I dont dispute your interest. You sound like you have done some research. But Im sorry I cant believe the area of interest you have means it is professionally extensive or in a position operating within the mining sector. As thats not hard to admit surely, nor commit to if so, and also, due to some other errors you made.

As for asking to know the identity of other posters here. Which is a very odd request equally in line with a few stooges here. I cant do that. If you want to know the identity of LaBelle and others. You better ask them yourself. Not me. Thats immoral for me to do to anyone.

As for who I am and the suggestion "but I find it possible that there would other interesting parties involved in the discussion with other roles than just regular investors". Yeah. We have heard this line before from the fool hardy few (which oddly hasnt been stated for a while nor since your first post. So its unusual you offered the same statement too). We have heard it all before. Anyone who posts supportively about GGG may be a broker. Geez You may well have just followed the sheep off that cliff as well. Good luck with your interests there.

What I think you may need to understand is. Anyone who invests in a company hopes for their future and so they prefer to deal in knowing the companies operations accurately That doesnt make them professional. It just makes them sound investors given they have livelihoods at stake....and thats neither underhanded, greedy or immoral to want really is it.

Ive always believe GGG has a great resource and sound management. If you beg to differ so be it. But absent proof to support otherwise. Excuse me if I chose to not believe in it at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $1.906K 57.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 719999 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 602652 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.