ETM 3.70% 2.8¢ energy transition minerals ltd

The Kuannersuit project, held by Greenland Minerals, is a special case,, page-3

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Thanks Dutch. The minister's comments are a rather more pragmatic approach than we might have expected from the extremely negative announcements after the election on 6th April. It is by no means an agreement that GML can go forward, but it does repeat the word "exploitation" with regard to Uranium, over which there has been much discussion. So, subject to quite a lot of conditions, I think we can be a bit more hopeful.
    The EIA may well have to be reviewed and added to, but with recent improvements in ore mining - particularly in other parts of the world, where RE's are mined, and there is Uranium content in the ore, and ore processing - in another post, I have mentioned new facilities on Teeside, would all be helpful to GML.
    All this will take time, but I have held GML shares for four years, and am prepared for more years yet. The importance of RE's in the modern world is so great, that I feel at some stage, Kvanefjeld will have to move forward - and if it does, Greenlanders can say they have done their bit to improve their country's wealth, provide employment for their young and combat climate change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $39.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $25.05K 920.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17465 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 75298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ 51935
Last updated 12.48pm 18/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.