EQR 7.14% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

The "L"-word bandwagon, page-9

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I posted this before the "Big Resignation of 2017"

"Maybe you should have dinner with the lease holder at Mt Carbine.

It "smells" like the lease holder is extremely "pissed off" with the Management Team and the lawyers and the prosect of buying the Quarry with the associated leases is the only thing keeping it alive.

A rhetorical question for "one and all";

"Would you resign the agreement with this Management Team that has continually  promised and failed?"

"Does Carbine Tungsten have the money to buy the Quarry?"

They certainly dont have enough money to buy the leases outright, they can only promise "royalties" and I would suggest they have "stuffed up" any chance of the lease holder trusting them with another ten years of "promises"

I would suggest the tungsten is gone and is only hanging on because of the lawyers are fighting and taking their fees.

Writing off all "defered expenses" with respect to Carbine Tungsten and seeking a "name change" should be all the evidence you need that Carbine is "gone" with respect to this Management Team. This alone is enough to get Jim sacked, maintaining relationships is one of his main tasks. He's lost Mitsubishi and the "lease holder".

Lithium is now the future of this Company and we just hope this management team don't stuff this one up as well."

BBQ at my place  

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $17.48K 382.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31270 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.