GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

the lacking share price explained...

1. 1,507 Posts.
    We all know there is risk associated with investing in this stock. Either they hit a commercial gas find or they don't.
    Similarly, every investor has a different tolerance for risk (depending on their age, income, capital etc.)

I believe the SP is sitting around the 0.90c mark as that's where the market has adjusted for the risk of GDN. The selling down is purely from day traders, just as todays rise after the announcement was primarily traders... I mean just look at the massive props that were put in for around 1m shares!

As such, the SP isn't going to fall greatly or move greatly from here until there is further confirmation of the commerciality of the find. Todays announcement didn't do that, it delayed that possibility to Wednesday.

Remember, GDN could still announce that gas shows after review are not going to be economical -- this would make the SP dive 50%+ -- and not everyone can take that risk (regardless of how small it is) Similarly, the reason we are all in this stock is that if they definately find significant gas then <$1 will look like peanuts.

Personally I hold GDN and will buy more tomorrow, but that is because my risk level allows me to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.