1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

The lady has sung. Its over., page-3

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    Today should be a good day for us beleaguered shareholders today but I don't think Joanna will be looking forward to it somehow. I'm sure most of us bear any malice towards her personally but she has brought this upon herself and is too pig headed to accept it. Her business plan simply did not work and destroyed shareholder value. It's a shame she has elected to be shoved out the door rather than accept the inevitable and bow out gracefully. Any fool should be able to see the absolute disaster that the last set of figures showed yet she she still wanted to persist flogging this dead horse and burning enormous sums of our money in the process. Unbelievable. On the brighter side, one thing we can be certain of however is that Andrew Chapman will already have a definitive plan in place ready to execute as soon as he can present it to shareholders and gain approval. After 11.00 am today things will move very quickly and for once, it will be in the right direction. Sit tight, the ride is about to start!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.