IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hey GuysThe most important reason for a miner to continually...

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Guys

The most important reason for a miner to continually drill and increase a gold or copper or iron ore resource is annual production.

The goal for any small explorer is to find enough resource to mine and sell the ore for a min 10 years, to reach all the KPIs for a long life mine, hence significant market capitalisation increase!

The larger the economically profitable JORC Resource, the more they can mine each year, and still have a 10 year minimum mine life.

The current 2million ounce NI43-101 resource allows IDC to present in their quarterly and annual reports a Targeted 150,00 to 200,000 ounce per annum gold production. This allows IDC to mine, process and pour gold for the minimum 10 year mine life.

Now with the imminent conversion of the 2 million gold upgrade which is to be announced soon, the annual gold production numbers increase significantly.

With each Million Ounce Gold Resource increase the annual production and subsequent annual profit rises significantly......thereby lifting the EPS then the share price!

Load up and Enjoy the Ride!

Cheers Nectar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.