TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

TDA, I didn't "knock" greenisgood's contribution. Please read my...

1. 328 Posts.
    TDA, I didn't "knock" greenisgood's contribution. Please read my first paragraph.

I willingly acknowledged that it adds to our knowledge. But I also pointed out that the approval process is more complicated than what the raw uncategorised data tells us. Do you disagree with that claim?

As Guss4444 points out, the FDA data required to do the detailed analysis that I suggest would give us more refined knowledge doesn't appear to be available to us.

But because it isn't available doesn't mean that you should then ignore the limits to greenisgood's analysis. It is, IMHO, still important to know that it's more complicated, even if you cannot quantify it.

Apart from a minority (mulac1, chrisnj), who are comfortable with critically drilling down into a stock we hold, there is a worrying trend in ACL threads.

I'm sorry I engaged - I'm signing out. I've got better things to do with my time.

ps: I've changed my sentiment to LT Sell. I'll be selling post approval. I'll not run the risk of Reddy's one day copping a product recall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.