SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

the last 4 weeks

1. 2,209 Posts.
    you know when your becoming immune to the stock market when you get up in the morning and think oh the dow only lost 320 points last night, not to bad considering when i went to bed they were predicting the end of civilisation.

So in these times of extreme negativity i feel it is important to reflect on what i feel has been the most successfull month in sun biomedicals history so far.
    Over the last 4 weeks we have had

29 sept: oraline 4 receiving quality approval in china
    07 oct: latvia police dept
    15 oct: Dr Sun buys another 10 million shares
    20 oct: Directors taking shares instead of cash
    23 oct: Home drugtesting kit launch

not a bad 4 weeks in anyones books is it?
    Quality approval was obvisouly the big one but the other anns all point towards the direction sbn is heading.
    Not to mention the next 4 weeks should conatin

Mexico (hopefully)
    Launch of oraline 8
    News on whether we are upgrading plant.

The launch of oraline 8 is big for our longterm future but short term i personally will be looking to see if we upgrade the plant and when it will be scheduled to be done.
    As that will give a very clear indication of expected mininium sales over the following 12 months.

I know in this climate it appers to be groundhog day re the sp but the last 4 weeks have been great re the building of the company and the next 4 could possiably be even better.

Have a great weekend everyone and see you all when the co gives us something to talk about instead of the sp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.