BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

the last bastion, page-3

1. 460 Posts.
    Well if we can clear the smoke and be honest with ourselves irrespective of SP etc everyone i spoke to prior to buying thought it was brilliant to go from a DIAL UP (ECG) to a CPI (BROADBAND) technology in this area.

There was alot of excitement around this technology and also there was NEWS coming through.

The only NEWS we have had is negative news apart from those gyms that in the scheme of things is not exactly the world stage.

BLOOD done the honourable thing..lol and stuck it up all shareholders and sold out all of his shares i believe.

BONVINO at least showed some Kahunas and bought more.

Certainly is a testing time for those that bought at the top now find themsleves close to 90% down on there money. Really can't sell in that position can you now.

There are those that like to remind us while they are beating there chest that they got out in the nick of time or bought at the very bottom. That is little consulation for those that are hurting.

So instead of gloating how about being more constructive and at least shine a flicker of light even if it is very dim.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.