MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

the last medical breakthrough we'll need, page-2

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Wow Vinn - very informative post(amazing feel good story on Corp. Hernandez) and puts in perspective how big a role RM will play in Global Health moving forward and over the coming years.

Like you (and all holders) just so happy to be part of the MSB story...and agree with you the current leadrers in RM. Whilst US commentators are getting to know more about MSB, I'm still over the moon ( Go Pixie !) with the TEVA/CEPH deal which is due to completsignificant e in the Sept 11 quarter.

Outside of the science (most important), CEO Itescu has mentioned on various occasions ( EGM and media commentary), that MSB are looking to put in place a manufacturing strategic alliance potentially overseas(Singapore / Malaysia) with contributions to be made by the relevant goverments ( off memory the article was published by The Australian on 30/5/11??).

In Biotech Report dated 29/4/11 it was noted that discussions "were at an advanced stage".

I'm looking forward to an update on manufacturing developments particularly as there is an upcoming Biotech Summitt in NZ in mid-late July 11(where CEO Itescu is the guest speaker)...not sure if it will be covered but I hope it is (at last February's EGM -best MSB presentation that I've attended,the manufacturing alliance was noted as a value inflexion point).

So IMO, not only is MSB focused on being the Global front runner in stem cells BUT is in talks with overseas goverments about developing manufacturing facilities.
    My view only.... but I would have thought music to the ears of FDA (and in turn fund managers and TEVA/CEPH).

Cheers Vinny and good week to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ $1.01 96.5¢ $7.757M 7.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 274918 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.