JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

the last post......egm, page-9

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I like this forum very much with so many interesting characters, DP, SM, TD, and..

DP seems fight by himself but others seem get some loyal comrades. A promising nickel asset has played its best to attract so many different people to bite each other. The money is really powerful. Yes if you put all of your money and all of your hope into one pennies, you could not stop yourself to fight even for nothing.

I don't know DP's background and actually I don't know any one's true motivation. But I do wonder what is under the covering? Why so many people unreasonably angry to the current MD? Why did the dissident directors could be in the board room so long time? Why don't they pull the current MD out of the board room before?

However one thing is clever that the current MD lost the control on his management team but the dissident directors seem use up all of their measures. So the binges happen one after another.

I just feel sad a little bit for the MD. How could you let the situation out of the control so much? I just feel sad for all of small shareholders of JRV who paid high and have to struggle for EGM without sure what will happen.

JRV seems have very serious quality problems in its management and board room. So many clouds around it and you could not know what happen over there. Who tell the truth? DP or the comrades of the dissident directors?

It is not a stock I would bet on. I take the EGM as a chance to buy low and sell high. I don't really mind EGM since I don't know who I could trust. I don't know so that I have to protect myself.

I feel I could buy some at $0.002 and hope the EGM fighting could settle the dusts down.

Who am I? I am confused. It is better I do nothing than I do something wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $42.82K 3.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1796939 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1313607 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.