PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Nice peaceAKKI getting in there with a low blow calling someones...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Nice peaceAKKI getting in there with a low blow calling someones statement stupid and lol. You may think you know more then others and like to call their comments stupid but really is it necessary . I believe clearview's opinion is based on the current situation ANP is in with a international pharma and TJAB wanting a part of ANP's pipeline drugs then ANP is not in the position here and now like with a mining company waiting on drill results. He i believe is saying that ANP will not crash and burn as they have the cash to move phs2 forward no matter which direction they move with TJAB and the international pharmaceutical doing due diligence.

July should shine some clarity on the direction ANP takes with their pipeline. As i stated in my possible outcomes thread the big players have been very keen on Isis's rare disease pipeline. Of the 4 Isis rare disease drugs in play 2 have partnered off with GSK and the other with Biogen. GSK are very keen on the antisense rare diseases and disease's that cause blindness areas so ATL1103 fits perfectcly for them with acromegaly and retinopathy falling under this category. ATL1103 is the only 1 left so wouldnt surprise me to see GSK snap it up. AS the below article states the RNA goldrush is on.

GSK Inks $1.5 Billion Collaboration Deal with Isis
    Mar 31, 2010
    By: Oriana Schwindt

The RNA goldrush continues: GSK announced on Wednesday a deal with Isis Pharmaceuticals that could net the California biotech up to $1.5 billion in licensing fees and milestone payments.

http://www.pharmexec.com/pharmexec/Deals/GSK-Inks-15-Billion-Collaboration-Deal-with-Isis/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/663527

And the Isis severe and rare disease drugs from Isis website. Only 1 left in the gold mine. Oh maybe this is like mining peace. LOL.

SEVERE & RARE
    ATL1103 GHr Antisense

ISIS-SMNRx SMN2 Biogen Idec

ISIS-TTRRx TTR GSK

ISIS-AATRx AAT GSK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.