MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

the latest news and views

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I am appalled by the negative and slanderous comments by some of you guys. To me it displays an ignorance and rudeness that is often associated with "I want it and I want it now " attitude.

My view is that the MGO CEO is a politically astute person who knows he is up against it to get this project over the line. Accordingly he has assembled all the right people on the Board to facilitate success. He has bent over backwards to keep the local landholders on-side. He has kept a myriad number of balls in the air to do with exploration, planning infrastructure, maintaining gov't relations, arranging finance, setting up Canadian redomicile etc etc.

As a person with considerable business experience I can tell you that achieving all these things requires infinite patience and sound business judgment. The only "crime" the CEO has committed is being too honest in speaking his mind about when he hoped to have the DFS ready. Deadlines get missed all the time when you are operating in the third world and in an uncertain industry like mining.

The DFS will be delivered the Chinese will hopefully put up the finance and the PNG trust will put in its contribution for its 30% stake and all will be well. Patience is the key to long term wealth.

You naysayers and down-rampers are largely to be ignored for the pathetic day trade mentality you express as genuine investment comment. If you can't afford to hold an investment to fruition - don't make that investment and spare us your negativity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.