BIT 10.0% 3.3¢ biotron limited

the latest on our clinical trial, page-17

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Hectobar,

I'm glad you picked a winner in ACR. I personally feel that the odds are now favouring BIT but we all know that there are no guarantees.

What interests me is that 10 years ago the share price of BIT was 5 times what it is now despite being at the beginning of the R&D back then vs a long way through it now. This partly reflects the capital raisings which progressively changed the IC however I believe it also relfects an overly opimistic view back then and a failure to price in the significant progress and risk reduction that has subsequently taken place.

A completion of this trial with favourable results would surely result in a very significant rerating so I agree that the upside potential you quote is very possible in the not too distant future. What appears to be a failure by the market to price in recent progress provides buyers with much more potential upside with what would appear to be less risk.

I only place about 2% of my portfolio in any one high risk stock (when I buy it). I usually hold about 5 to 10 of them at once though to spread the risk and maximise my potential to find a big winner. This is just a system that seems to work for me and allows me to sleep at night. Just spreading my bets in case any do go belly up.

Every now and again I find high risk stock like SSN which gives me a 550% return in 9 months as the risk subsides. What was 2% of my portfolio quickly becomes 10-15%. Hang on long enough and anything is possible. I even had a 100 bagger once. Maybe BIT will be my second.

I wish you all the best with this. We share a common fate. 2011 will be a big year for bit one way or another and my bet is on sucess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.003(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $12.63K 388.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 348131 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.