NAL 0.00% 0.6¢ norwood abbey limited

the leanmeater series 12 is a microprocessor

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    i would love to buy some when this dips but can someone please explain how their 'instrument' for measuring thickness is any different to the currently used cattle and pig instruments being already out on the market?? Is this a huge improvement on current products??
    Only sensible answers please. thanks
    All looks good but this concerns me and the fact that some say they only have $53k.

The Lean-Meater Series 12 is a microprocessor controlled A-Mode ultrasonic instrument. It is designed to measure the total thickness of the skin and up to three layers of backfat. When the measurement is complete, the instrument will display the number of fat layers detected and the total thickness in millimeters with a greater accuracy than ever before.

The Series 12 has a number of new features. Two of the most significant are the automatic detection of the number of layers present and the display of the result.

The primary use is the measurement of backfat in swine for the determination of sow condition, gilt selection, quality and other genetic aspects. Other uses include fat measurement in cattle, sheep and other land animals, as well as blubber measurement in aquatic animals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.