LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

The LEDIDICO LTD aspect and direction, page-67

1. 4,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Yes LPD has the BEST prospects as you have mentioned without any doubt! ...…. smile.png

You just have to read the following power points taken from the BMI-World-Tour-Corporate - Presentation dated September 2019
    Presentation Heading says it all …………. "Developing High Purity Lithium Chemicals from Lepidolite"
    If you read the last few announcements from Lepidico Ltd they are is actually doing what they have stated!
    Power points -

*Lepidico’s strategic objective is to develop a sustainable vertically integrated lithium business that provides above average returns from mine to battery grade lithium chemical production.

*Phase 1 Plant Feasibility Study results due March 2020 for:

*Redevelopment of two inactive mines within the 80% owned Karibib Lithium Project (KLP) and the design of a new mineral concentrator;

*Chemical conversion plant employing Lepidico’s clean-tech process technologies, L-Max® and LOH-MaxTM, which collectively extract lithium and recover valuable by-products from the less contested lithium-mica and lithium-phosphate minerals 

Check out the Karibib Lithium Project in the Presentation now part of Lepidico Ltd
    Karibib Lithium Project Mine & concentrator development in Feasibility Study Indicated & Inferred Resources3 ..8.84Mt @ 0.50% Li2O

The Directors have stated and reported
    "Infill drilling results confirm robust lepidolite mineralisation at Karibib Lithium Project"
    Announcement 30 October 2019 -
    Helikon 1: 60% of results received, including 14.23m @ 1.27% Li2O, 14.06m @ 0.75% Li2O and 16.42m @ 0.70% Li2O

*Rubicon: 30% results received, including 16.98 m @ 0.58% Li2O, 8.05 @ 0.61% Li2O and 7.05 @ 0.73% Li2O 

*Grades from the latest drilling compare favourably to the current average for the Mineral Resource estimate 

*Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource estimate within the granted Mining License area is on track for late November 2019

If you do your own research on this Company I am confident that you will agree with the long term holders that it is a great opportunity at this stage of its development to become a part of it. smile.png

DYOR .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73 36.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 18033755 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56272953 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.