The Left and Medina Muslims, page-25

1. 6,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Let's get real about Mohammad (messenger of God) he was just a man with a carpet shop perpetually closing down.
    Let us assume Mohammad was a rather simple fellow whose empty head was filled with Koranic text by the 'arch Angel **riel'. Recited to him in a dank cave.

The early Koranic verse is sweet and caring.
    Yet when presented to those who worshipped idols made of baked clay and sticks they rejected him.
    After that Mohammad went back to the cave. This time **riel was in a filthy mood. The nasty stuff flowed forth.
    Mohammad who knew he was in touch with God took it all in.
    Once **riel had told him how to rethink he went back to Medina and got on his murderous way.
    In classic ME tradition once unfettered violence was involved they came in 1000's to be part of it.

So it could be Mohammad is often wrongly accredited as the cult leader that gave us this murderous religion, but it was actually **riel.

Now this all hangs on the premise that God is real, **riel is real and Mohammad was just a messenger. Whose best period was spent in a cave listening to an angel.
    Now for those who doubt that premise, then Mohammad will remain a complete nutter with a power hungry blood lust.
    This in reality is **riel's fault. I don't ever trust angels that talk to me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.