Although Abbott has made some very stupid mistakes the fact...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Although Abbott has made some very stupid mistakes the fact remains that with an Election of say Nov 2016......that still leaves 20 months of Govt before the next polls.

We have seen in 2 and a bit weeks how the polls have turned around from 57-43 for the ALP to 53-47 for the ALP. Shortens numbers are plummeting also. In fact Abbott is doing better than Shorten in key area's like the Economy and Security.....so whats going on here really ????

Is there a LNP mutiny...mmmm maybe, Turnbull certainly has ambitions and there would be back benchers more concerned about their own political survival than the job that needs to be done. But this level of instability for a sitting 1st term LNP PM is unheard off. I thought Abbott had a very good week.....he was on the attack the whole time which I think he excel's in and is best at, he put GTRIGGS in her place, called the report for what it was, embarrassed some of ALP front bench during question time......yet the media had a frenzy saying that "its all about the kids" and people like MALCOLMT fell for it hook, line and sinker.

If it was about "the kids" the ALP would have done something about it for 6 years....they didn't...TRIGGS could have spoken up during the ALP's reign......she didn't. Lets call it for what it is.....ITS ALL ABOUT THE POLITICS.

IMO whatever Abbott says or does, the leftist media is going to print and say their own spin/version of events. Abbott is on a hiding to nothing with them...THIS IS THE REAL GAME BEING PLAYED HERE.

If the LNP are really worried about losing the next election.......I can guarantee that many LNP Righties will not be voting for the LNP if Abbott is turfed.....so you will lose the next election.

Abbott though should not rest on his laurels......if he cannot put forward and implement a successful next budget then he has little on stand on.....BUT BEFORE THAT HE DESERVES EVERY CONSIDERATION BY HIS OWN PARTY.

Just my 2 cents work.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.