My opinion, as yours, does not count for much Scott. Esp with...

1. 54,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306

My opinion, as yours, does not count for much Scott. Esp with thetalking heads on HC.

I believe that each way Albo, does have a chance, unfortunately, of leading thenext government.
    The stats are in his favour as far as winning/holding seats. I'm not concedingyet however, as I have faith in the silent majority to see through the b.s. andbluster of the hapless Albo, Shorten, the lemon sucking Bowen and Wong, et al(hasn't Tanya been quiet lately hmmm?) and their left wing sycophants the ABC.

5 months to go Scott, anything can happen. Scomo has proven his metal inadequately handling national affairs and the economy under the most testingtimes in living memory (apart from those who are still around from WW2).

Insofar as the first time voters are concerned, we witnessed one of thegreatest disasters in our time when the ill informed, inexperienced and ABCindoctrinated youth voted in KRudd, followed by the absolute mess, Gillard. Tragic!

So, in conclusion, whilst I believe the ALP are favoured at the moment (as per the "polls") I wouldn't be conceding just yet.

If the ALP are successful, perhaps yet once again, it will be a harsh lesson to be learned by the younger voters over the ensuing 3 years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.