The Left press is in overdrive ..., page-60

1. 41,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I don't rate opinion polling as any valid indication of the result of an election.

Morrison proved in 2019 that policies don't matter.... all that really rates with the majority of voters is personal appeal, and this is so entirely capricious that it can change easily.

the silent cohort are the middle/moderate who are the swinging voters.... righties and lefties are very similar in the intensity of the rants and adherence to propaganda (aka Party Policy and political rhetoric) - neither are much god imo

I'm hopeful that Albanese can be kept out of Govt by force of numbers of independents.... I hope for 100, maybe 50, but don't expect more than 10-20 to succeed. This will give independents the balance of power and prevent either side from forming Govt in their own right.

the more independents the better the chance of getting meaningful policy creation that doesn't adhere to either bias.

the movement toward independents is exactly because both sides have failed repeatedly to improve electorate representation and reforms which reflect the values of the community.

but I wish you and other righties luck, you're going to need it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.