Hairyback ”......they must think we are all dumb as dog...

1. 35,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hairyback

”......they must think we are all dumb as dog shit.

Certainly a large bunch appear to be.

This is all about conditioning for the Digital Wallet and Social Credit Scoring.............. with collateral damage along the way.

Anyone that’s ever just briefly watched the Hunger Games would understand where this is going.

What I don’t understand is how so many people have next to zero foresight.

Not seeing a lot of things is understandable but seeing nothing just reconfirms my suspicions on how so many people are really just Zombies.

The Elephant in the room however, is Mass Starvation.

The Elite do not appear to have thought this through nearly as well as they should have........... unless they themselves plan on becoming peasant farmers.

Perhaps China and Russia have not Jabbed any of their people and the plan is to divvy the spoils up between themselves when the West is crumbling with the treacherous Banksters and Elite all nicely sucked in on what the real deal is.

I’m betting China and Russia think two’s company and Banksters and Elites are surplus to requirements.

Our own home grown treacherous politicians must be naive in the extreme to think that what they have been promised for selling us out won’t be subject to the “Switch-a-roo”.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.