the legality of "illegal" migrants!, page-56

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    wrong again yak - reality check Wrong again Yak

How do YOU know duty of care was not breached?????

Have YOU been into these centres during times of rioting, mouth sewing, suicide attempts to see what measures are put in place to limit the childrens exposure??????

Have YOU seen the policies and procedures the government and or the operates of these centres have in place to protect children??????

Do YOU know of the level of counseling that is offered and how easy it is to access to help children in these centres exposed to traumatic events deal with them??????

I doubt very much you can answer YES to any of these so how do you know duty of care has not been breached

YOU DO NOT and neither do I and I doubt anyone here does.

Maybe there has been a breach of duty of care maybe there has not - which is one of the reasons it is going to court.

And regardless if you approve of mandatory dention or not, does not remove the governments responsibility to a duty of care and your comment that to argue there is a duty of care and this duty may have been breached equates to being against mandatory detention is foolish and lacks any logic at all

Which is not unsual for any arguement put forward by you

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.