AXE 1.02% 48.5¢ archer materials limited

The Leigh Creek Mystery

1. 105 Posts.
    Has anyone ever been able to ferret out who purchased the Leigh Creek Magnesite/Magnesia project for $2MM?
    It is head-and-shoulders the highest grade in the world and contains greater than 50% of the world's known reserves. I would love to keep tabs on it...

It still remains "undisclosed" and I have never been able to track the least hint of its new ownership or progress. Well may us Aussie's say "Straight to the Pool Room" when it comes to the good stuff, but when it comes to that sorta quality I say: "Straight to the top shelf in the Pool Room".

I still occasionly awake during the night with a cold sweat calling for Mummy. The only thing I've found that let's me get back to sleep is knowing that I, as a shareholder, wasn't among the staggeringly high percentage who mind-bogglingly voted 'Yes' to the sell-off at that bargain-basement price. OMG, it was the International Best-in-Breed!

So, after fruitlessly waiting a little while for the BoD to state their plan of refocus for the company, in disgust I sold my shareholding for a small profit. I had lost confidence in the Board because there never was an acceptable or timely explanation to justify the need for that divestment given that AXE retained some lesser grade Magnesite holdings that were essentially unprogressed.

Shortly thereafter, the BoD refocussed and also added the Quantum Computing feather to their hat. Reluctantly I mention the subsequent shareprice surge...Bummer!
    Bugger...because QC is one of my favourite bents.
    I can't wait to buy in again at 10c...'Tell him he's dreamin''.

Thankfully AXE are back grazing on clover With their dual QC and Graphite focus. Keep your eyes on the two ARC Hubs (Carbonfibre/Graphene/Future Fibre & QC) because they will serve Australian Investors and the Australian Economy well in years to come. (Remember how Japan cum Asia has had the Electronics Industry stitched-up for years).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.3¢ $27.42K 56.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 10012 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 5700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ 32979
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.