CDC 0.00% 6.6¢ china dairy corporation limited

It seems someones want to accumulate at around $0.065, not like...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    It seems someones want to accumulate at around $0.065, not like traders but insiders or "very smart" investors. If one day sp goes back to ipo $0.2, it would be a 3-bagger, it is possible at least CDC current PE ratio is below 1. On the other side, a number of sellers sitting between 0.1-0.2 also disappeared, interesting, with such limited volumes, anyone can use mother-in-law's money to push sp back to 0.2.

At this stage, can not sense any good or bad sign, I just have one question. In the coming up AGM they will discuss the non-executive directors' salaries, which will be doubled or more, on what basis?

I reckon below:
    1. The current sp making the board under a big pressure, Andrew or David wants to quit. If any of the non executive directors leaves, the company is under the risk of breaking the ASX listing rules (did ASX say must have two local directors in board?). Hence they have to increase the fees for the local directors. Another thing needs to be noted, they hold the AGM in such a late date, it seems something can not be fully reached among the directors or the ceo is a forgotful person. However, that can not explain why a doubled increase, quite a lot, possibly the non executive directors will take on something big next year? Hope it is a good thing to take not the share holders' keyboard warriors.

2. Will they do something big in next year? So the board needs to increase the key person's salaries as an incentive. It is likely or unlikely. Firstly they will discuss the resolution 2, capital rising to acquire local assets? Sadly, under the current sp performance, I dont think it will be successful unless the insiders will be buying up. The second point is both Andrew and David have the roles that are the relationship makers or local agents, not the prefessionals in managing a dairy business. The increase to some extent can hardly be defined as an incentive normally given to a ceo or a key manager. Whatever I will keep an eye on the full removal of the esrows, that is an important time.

3. They just simply want to show up the finance strength, or tell shareholders "I spent/will spend your money there", but I do think that is a good way to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.