PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

the letter from li, page-12

1. 122 Posts.
    Move, if you truly believe that and truly just want PDY to do well then you cannot possibly support Les. He has no experience and no ability to take PDY forward.

All of the statements made are pure speculation laced with innuendo, 1/4 truths etc etc.

Why dont you call John saunders and ask him why he had to sell his stock and get the real answer from the horses mouth. That will sort out one issue.

Rent may well be too high but it was devided by 3 companies when it was first sorted out, and now by only 2. You cant just break a rental agreement so they will have to see out the term now.

Gary is too fat......seriously. To suggest that is a reason why he cannot and should not be a Director is pathetic. How can u support someone who thinks that way. I would have thought Les would be more mindful of how people treat others who have 'different' lifestyles !!

Gary is only in office 10 hours a week. Pretty specific number that - why not 12 or 8 or 14 hours. I know many business people and self employed people who are not in the office 5 hours a week but that doesnt mean they are not working. It doesnt mean they are either but we all know that the innuendo in that is that gary only works 10 hours a week and we all know that is rubbish. Again, a blnaket comment like that just makes the Les camp look foolish.

The whole letter is a schoolboy attempt to win favour and it will only win over the weak and simple of mind. It smacks of desperation and is a vivid display of the type of management that Les and Syd would bring to PDY.

I say.....NO THANKS !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.