PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Maybe we should concentrate on why Les and Syd should be...

1. 58 Posts.
    Maybe we should concentrate on why Les and Syd should be eleceted to the board. The letter contains no information on why they will do a better job than Gary and John. It only exists to discredit them. I am sure that anybody here could easily discredit another but that does not mean the person discrediting can do a better job.

I must say that the letter makes some good points and it would be nice for Gary and John to respond to the accusations. But on the other hand I wouldn't expect Directors of any small, hopefully emerging mining company to be in the office for 40 hours per week. Should they not be out promoting the business to potential sophisticated shareholders or potential Chinese investors??

The wages may be a little excessive but how much do you pay for a good MD or CEO? Other small companies would far exceed the $300K Gary is earning (or not earning whichever way you look at it).

All I want to see are reasons why Les and Syd would do a better job than Gary and John. Then I can cast my vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.