PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

the letter from li, page-4

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Hi All,

Just my thoughts,

Gary and John should not reply to this childish mud slinging game. Just seems that if we vote for Les we will be putting politicians in charge of our company. I think what Les has done is disgusting and I was going to weigh up everyone’s strengths etc and what their plans were, but the only one's I know about are Gary and John's. Also because of the letter I received yest and how strongly I feel about what they did I for one am voting for Gary and John.

I do not need accusations I need someone actually selling themselves, their plans and their abilities. I don't know if you have noticed but that's what Gary has been doing with the boardroom preso, latest round of announcements including the big one's, approval for drilling DSO and also the initial 5.5m drilling program. That is PDY moving forward.

When I conduct interviews, I need them to tell me what is great about them and what they will bring to my company and the role, not that the other interviewees are this and that.

What are your plans for the future Les and Syd, what do you bring to the table. So far it seems that they will be riding the wave that Gary and John have started, and it seems to be building into a tsunami. I look forward to hearing Les and Co regarding their abilities and plans.

I have absolutely no issues with Gary or John not being at work, I would have issues if they spent a lot of time there. My brother is on the board of a Multi National worth about $60B and let me tell you he makes the office maybe 1 or 2 days a month on average. He is always overseas or with prospective customers, partners etc, and he is on a lot more money than Gary.

$300000 for a GM that is ok not disgusting, in comparison to EGO’s GM who is on $850 a year plus options.

Also a lot of us believe Gary and John's efforts in luring Garret and David over was a great move, what’s to say they will stay if Gary and John are voted out.

Moveonup – The letter implies that Gary and John have done nothing for PDY, a maiden Jorc and massive drilling program, putting PDY in a good position re Oakajee failing & taking a company and promoting it in the US and China. We are also financially stable. They are doing ok and moving towards great.

It might not be as far as we wanted it at this time but it is much further than a lot of other Junior’s.

Just because people have lots of shares does not mean they always do best for the company and us, they will make sure they do best for themselves. Look at ESG and their board, they are now part of the Santos board and sold the company very cheap by holding off on resource upgrades.

I just hope that at the end of the day whoever gets voted in they do right by us and make us and the company.

Be careful everyone and vote with you brain

Again My thoughts only

Good Luck All
    Bobby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.